Oatmeal Pancake Recipe, Suitable for Breakfast
Oatmeal or havermut can be used as the main ingredient for making pancakes. In this recipe, the pancake dough is made from oatmeal and wheat flour. But if you are dieting, you can replace wheat flour with bananas. To complement, you can add toppings to your taste. Can use maple syrup, honey, nuts, or pieces of fruit.
Try the simple oatmeal pancake recipe for tomorrow's breakfast menu. Add toppings to taste so that it tastes more delicious.
Oatmeal pancake recipe
- 100 grams oatmeal or havermut
- 80 grams plain flour
- 5 tbsp palm sugar
- 240 ml low fat milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar (replaceable lemon water)
- 2 eggs 60 ml olive oil
How to make oatmeal pancakes
1. Mix all ingredients 1 in one container, mix well. Store in a sealed container then put in the refrigerator. Let stand about 15 minutes.
2. Beat the eggs, add the olive oil. Beat again until well blended.
3. Take the dough ingredients 1, put in the mixture of eggs and olive oil. Mix well, let stand about 30 minutes.
4. Grease pancake or teflon molds with olive oil. Pour a spoonful of vegetable pancake batter into a teflon or mold. Cook until porous for two to three minutes. Turning, cook until both sides are browned.
5. Serve with toppings to taste. Can use butter, honey, maple syrup, or pieces of fruit.
probably a lot of people are asking about oatmeal pancakes and confusion ?
- Why are my pancakes flat instead of fluffy?
- What makes pancakes fluffier?
- Are homemade pancakes healthy?
- How many calories are in oatmeal pancakes?
as above is the answer to your confusion, oatmeal pancakes recipe that is easy to make.so you no longer need to be confused to make it.
- oatmeal pancake recipe no flour
- oatmeal pancake recipe healthy
- oatmeal pancake recipe easy
- Instant oatmeal pancakes
- Oatmeal pancakes for one
- Buttermilk oatmeal pancakes